Our beautiful shawl design is adapted from the stained-glass lampshade on the Magnolia
floor lamp (ca. 1910–1913), originally produced by Tiffany Studios and now in the collection of the New-York Historical Society. These shades are distinguished by the use of a ridged, highly textured glass called “drapery glass,” which conveys the fleshy texture of magnolia blossoms and gives the shade a rich surface quality.
Produced in cooperation with the New-York Historical Society.
Wool/Silk. Imported. 70'' x 24''.