Free shipping on all orders of $125 and above with code FSHIP125. See details.
Free Shipping on $125+
Use code FSHIP125, through 11:59 pm ET on 12/18/18
Use code FSHIP125 for free shipping on your purchase of $125 or more. Offer ends 11:59 pm ET on 12/18/2018. Available at The Met Store online only, excluding tax and gift wrap charges. Valid for standard shipping to addresses within the contiguous 48 US states only. Offer does not apply to prior purchases or select items with surcharges. Offer subject to change or cancellation without notice. Void where prohibited.
Heavenly Bodies Apparel & Accessories
- Virgin and Child Scarf$118.00$118.00
- Reliquary Cross Patch$20.00$20.00
- Jeweled Cross Medallions Scarf$98.00$98.00
- Crosses of Faith Scarf$98.00$98.00
- Reliquary Cross Neckerchief$25.00$25.00
- Reliquary Cross Coin Purse$38.00$38.00
- Saint Michael Card Case$58.00|$29.00$29.00
- French Grisaille Panel Scarf$128.00$128.00
- Adam and Eve Patch$20.00$20.00
- Adam and Eve Neckerchief$25.00$25.00
- Saint Michael Patch$10.00$10.00
- Virgin of the Annunciation Patch$20.00$20.00
- Adam and Eve Tote$35.00$35.00
- Adam and Eve Zip Pouch$25.00$25.00
- French Grisaille Panel Patch$10.00$10.00
- Met Logo Wallet with St. Michael$49.00|$29.40$29.40
- Reliquary Cross Card Case$58.00|$29.00$29.00
Shop exhibition apparel and accessories inspired by Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination at The Metropolitan Museum of Art. The Costume Institute has produced this unprecedented presentation of papal vestments on loan from the Sistine Chapel, together with ensembles from the early 20th century to the present. Fashions on view in the Museum's Byzantine medieval galleries and at The Met Cloisters illuminate the profound influences of devotional motifs and practices. The Met Store invites you to discover scarves bearing crosses and other devotional motifs; tees by Versace and Pat McGrath; unisex jackets; adhesive patches to enhance any outfit; and much more.