Free shipping on all orders of $75 and above with code FSHIP18. See details.
Free Shipping on $75+
Use code FSHIP18, through 11:59 pm ET on 10/31/18
Use code FSHIP18 for free shipping on your purchase of $75 or more. Offer ends 11:59 pm ET on 10/31/18. Available at The Met Store online only, excluding tax and gift wrap charges. Valid for standard shipping to addresses within the contiguous 48 US states only. Offer does not apply to prior purchases or select items with surcharges. Offer subject to change or cancellation without notice. Void where prohibited.
Heavenly Bodies Apparel & Accessories
- Saint Michael Unisex Jacket$128.00$128.00
- Reliquary Cross Unisex Tee$38.00$38.00
- Reliquary Cross Unisex Bomber Jacket$148.00$148.00
- Versace x The Met Men's Tee$495.00$495.00
- Versace x The Met Women's Tee$450.00$450.00
- Pat McGrath Labs x The Met Divine Short-Sleeve Tee$62.00$62.00
- Pat McGrath Labs x The Met Decadence Long-Sleeve Tee$82.00$82.00
- Medieval Mandrake Women's Tee$38.00$38.00
- Angel Roundel Women's Tee$38.00|$19.00$19.00
Shop exhibition apparel and accessories inspired by Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination at The Metropolitan Museum of Art. The Costume Institute has produced this unprecedented presentation of papal vestments on loan from the Sistine Chapel, together with ensembles from the early 20th century to the present. Fashions on view in the Museum's Byzantine medieval galleries and at The Met Cloisters illuminate the profound influences of devotional motifs and practices. The Met Store invites you to discover scarves bearing crosses and other devotional motifs; tees by Versace and Pat McGrath; unisex jackets; adhesive patches to enhance any outfit; and much more.