Friends & Family:
Save 20% sitewide with code FFAUG. See details.
20% Off Sitewide
Use code FFAUG, through 11:59 pm ET on 8/20/18
Use code FFAUG to save 20% on your purchase, excluding tax, shipping/handling, and gift wrap charges. Offer ends 11:59 pm ET on 8/20/18. Available at The Met Store online only. Offer does not apply to prior purchases, clearance products, or select items including Museum Admission, Museum Memberships, donations and eGift Certificates. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Offer subject to change or cancellation without notice. Void where prohibited.
Heavenly Bodies Apparel & Accessories
- Jeweled Cross Medallions Scarf$98.00$98.00
- Virgin and Child Scarf$118.00$118.00
- Crosses of Faith Scarf$98.00$98.00
- Adam and Eve Tote$35.00$35.00
- French Grisaille Panel Scarf$128.00$128.00
- Reliquary Cross Card Case$58.00|$29.00$29.00
- Saint Michael Women's Zip Wallet$98.00$98.00
- Saint Michael Card Case$58.00|$29.00$29.00
- Reliquary Cross Coin Purse$38.00$38.00
- Adam and Eve Zip Pouch$25.00$25.00
- Met Logo Wallet with St. Michael$98.00|$49.00$49.00
Shop exhibition apparel and accessories inspired by Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination at The Metropolitan Museum of Art. The Costume Institute has produced this unprecedented presentation of papal vestments on loan from the Sistine Chapel, together with ensembles from the early 20th century to the present. Fashions on view in the Museum's Byzantine medieval galleries and at The Met Cloisters illuminate the profound influences of devotional motifs and practices. The Met Store invites you to discover scarves bearing crosses and other devotional motifs; tees by Versace and Pat McGrath; unisex jackets; adhesive patches to enhance any outfit; and much more.