Introducing new flat-rate shipping of $7.95. See details.
- Paul Klee Structural I Tie$65.00$65.00
- Renaissance Maiolica Motif Tie$95.00$95.00
- William Morris Blackthorn Tie$55.00$55.00
- Unicorn Tapestry Tie$55.00$55.00
- Dragonfly Tie$95.00$95.00
- Paul Klee Temple Gardens Tie$55.00$55.00
- Paul Klee Temple Gardens Bow Tie$35.00$35.00
- Qing Phoenix Tie$95.00$95.00
- Dragonfly Woven Bow Tie$75.00$75.00
- Klee Color Blocks Bow Tie$35.00$35.00
- Klee Color Blocks Tie$55.00$55.00
- William Bow Tie$65.00$65.00
Suits of armor, Renaissance earthenware, Qing Dynasty phoenixes, and a little blue hippopotamus: The subtle, delightful motifs that enliven The Met Store's distinctive collection of fashion ties span the breadth of The Met collection. Our selection of neckwear has been handcrafted in Como, Italy, where master weavers and printers continue the centuries-old tradition of creating the world's finest silks. It's time to add a little art under your collar.