Think exaggerated. Think extravagant. Think Camp: Notes on Fashion. Shop the show.
- Egyptian Eyes Tie$78.00As low as $78.00
- William Morris Blackthorn Tie$55.00As low as $55.00
- Unicorn Tapestry Tie$55.00As low as $55.00
- Renaissance Maiolica Motif Tie$95.00$95.00
- Renaissance Maiolica Motif Tie, Red$95.00$95.00
- Paul Klee Structural I Tie$65.00$65.00
- Qing Phoenix Tie$95.00$95.00
- William Morris Marigold Tie$78.00As low as $78.00
- Klee Color Blocks Bow Tie$35.00$35.00
- William Tie$78.00As low as $78.00
Suits of armor, Renaissance earthenware, Qing dynasty phoenixes, and a little blue hippopotamus: The motifs that enliven The Met Store's distinctive collection of fashion ties reflect the rich diversity of The Met collection. Our selection of neckwear has been handcrafted in Como, Italy, where master weavers and printers continue the centuries-old tradition of creating the world's finest silks. It’s time to wear a little art under your collar.