Today's Flash Sale: Save 50% on select items until midnight ET. Shop now.
Designs Inspired by the Work of Edgar Degas
- Degas Dancer Enamel Pin$10.00$10.00
- Degas Painter of Ballerinas$19.99$19.99
- Degas Dancer Coasters$15.95$15.95
- Degas Dancer Women's Socks$15.00$15.00
- Degas Dancer Kids' Knee Socks$10.00As low as $10.00
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art Ballerina Doll$14.95$14.95
- Degas Dancer Kids' Tee$20.00As low as $20.00
- Degas Dance Class Patch$10.00$10.00
- Degas Performers Magnetic Bookmarks$16.95$16.95
A major figure in 19th-century French art, Edgar Degas infused detailed scenes of everyday Parisian life — a meal at a café, dancers in class, nude models in the artist's studio, families enjoying a stroll in the park —with evocative colors and perspectives. Over a long and distinguished career, he created a body of work in many media that few others have matched. Now, art lovers can own exquisite items based on Degas' artworks found in The Met collection, available exclusively through The Met Store.