Holiday Gift Guide:
Find the perfect gift for everyone on your list. Shop now.
Designs Inspired by the Work of Edgar Degas
- Degas Little Dancer Ornament$28.00$28.00
- Invitation to Ballet Book, Ballerina Doll, and Tutu Set$39.00$39.00
- Degas Little Dancer Sculpture$40.00 - $95.00As low as $40.00
- Degas Dancer Watch$35.00$35.00
- Invitation to Ballet Book and Tutu$29.95$29.95
- Caran d'Ache Graphite Pencils (Degas Dancer)$32.00$32.00
- Ballerina Doll and Invitation to Ballet Book$29.00$29.00
- Degas Dance Class Tee$28.00As low as $28.00
A major figure in 19th-century French art, Edgar Degas infused detailed scenes of everyday Parisian life — a meal at a café, dancers in class, nude models in the artist's studio, families enjoying a stroll in the park —with evocative colors and perspectives. Over a long and distinguished career, he created a body of work in many media that few others have matched. Now, art lovers can own exquisite items based on Degas' artworks found in The Met collection, available exclusively through The Met Store.