Today's Flash Sale: Save 50% on select items until midnight ET. Shop now.
Designs Inspired by the Work of Edgar Degas
- Degas Little Dancer Ornament$28.00$28.00
- Degas Dancer Watch$35.00$35.00
- Invitation to Ballet Book and Tutu$29.95$29.95
- Caran d'Ache Graphite Pencils (Degas Dancer)$32.00$32.00
- Invitation to Ballet Book, Ballerina Doll, and Tutu Set$39.00$39.00
- Degas Dance Class Tee$28.00As low as $28.00
- Ballerina Doll and Invitation to Ballet Book$29.00$29.00
A major figure in 19th-century French art, Edgar Degas infused detailed scenes of everyday Parisian life — a meal at a café, dancers in class, nude models in the artist's studio, families enjoying a stroll in the park —with evocative colors and perspectives. Over a long and distinguished career, he created a body of work in many media that few others have matched. Now, art lovers can own exquisite items based on Degas' artworks found in The Met collection, available exclusively through The Met Store.