Designs Inspired by the Work of Edgar Degas
- Edgar Degas: Horse Standing Sculpture$375.00$375.00
- Edgar Degas: Dancer with Raised Right Foot Sculpture$450.00$450.00
- Edgar Degas: Dancer Sculpture$350.00$350.00
- Edgar Degas: Spanish Dancer Sculpture$325.00$325.00
- Degas: Bather Sculpture$495.00$495.00
- Edgar Degas: Dancer in the Role of Harlequin Sculpture$395.00$395.00
A major figure in 19th-century French art, Edgar Degas infused detailed scenes of everyday Parisian life — a meal at a café, dancers in class, nude models in the artist's studio, families enjoying a stroll in the park —with evocative colors and perspectives. Over a long and distinguished career, he created a body of work in many media that few others have matched. Now, art lovers can own exquisite items based on Degas' artworks found in The Met collection, available exclusively through The Met Store.