Back to School: Find everything you need to get the year off to an artful start. Shop now.
Camp: Notes on Fashion
- Camp: Notes on Fashion$50.00$50.00
- Faux Flowers Glass Coasters$28.00$28.00
- Faux Flowers Scarf$85.00$85.00
- Faux Flowers Crossbody Bag$118.00$118.00
- Schiaparelli Ensemble Magnet$6.50$6.50
- Moschino: Dress Magnet$6.50$6.50
- Moschino: Dress (Trompe l'oeil) Magnet$6.50$6.50
- Faux Flowers Coin Purse$38.00$38.00
- Faux Flowers Zip Wallet$85.00$85.00
In her essay "Notes on 'Camp,' " Susan Sontag wrote that "art is often decorative art, emphasizing texture, sensuous surface, and style." Inspired by her ideas, The Met Store's exclusive selection of products for The Costume Institute's exhibition "Camp: Notes on Fashion" features statement pieces, playful looks, layered cultural references, and more of the creativity and sensory richness that makes camp such an influential point of view.