Camp: Notes on Fashion
- Camp: Notes on Fashion$50.00$50.00
- Trompe l'Oeil Fig Leaf Apron$35.00|$17.50$17.50
- Trompe l'Oeil Green Carnation Tee$38.00|$19.00As low as $19.00
- Sweet Chains Snapsuit$18.00|$9.00As low as $9.00
- Trompe l'Oeil Tux Snapsuit$18.00|$9.00As low as $9.00
- Soap Opera Dish Scrubber Holder$15.00|$7.50$7.50
In her essay "Notes on 'Camp,' " Susan Sontag wrote that "art is often decorative art, emphasizing texture, sensuous surface, and style." Inspired by her ideas, The Met Store's exclusive selection of products for The Costume Institute's exhibition "Camp: Notes on Fashion" features statement pieces, playful looks, layered cultural references, and more of the creativity and sensory richness that makes camp such an influential point of view.