New Arrivals: Shop our latest finds.
Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination
- "Brother Sun, Sister Moon" Rock Crystal Rosary Necklace$525.00|$262.50$262.50
- Benedetto da Maiano: Virgin and Child Plaque$255.00$255.00
- Rodin: The Hand of God Sculpture$395.00$395.00
- Early Renaissance Silver Ring$1,100.00|$550.00As low as $550.00
- Virgin and Child Cameo Pendant Necklace, Silver$1,500.00|$750.00$750.00
Exploring the dialogue between fashion and devotional art, The Costume Institute’s Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination exhibition at The Metropolitan Museum of Art featured exquisite papal robes and accessories, along with more than 150 high-fashion ensembles from the last 100 years. It also provided plenty of inspiration for The Met Gala 2018. Now, The Met Store's Heavenly Bodies fashion bracelets, statement earrings, stylish necklaces, fine rings, and artist apparel and accessories celebrate this landmark exhibition that became a cultural phenomenon. The Met Store's Heavenly Bodies collection is inspired by works from the original exhibition, including liturgical garments from the Sistine Chapel Sacristy; dramatic presentations in the Museum's Byzantine and medieval galleries; and pieces by Coco Chanel, Cristóbal Balenciaga, Gianni Versace, John Galliano for the House of Dior, Karl Lagerfeld, Alexander McQueen, Jean Paul Gaultier, and other fashion icons and innovators.