Free shipping on orders of $150+
Applied automatically at checkout. Valid online only for standard shipping to addresses within the contiguous 48 states, on merchandise orders of $150 or more, excluding tax and gift wrap. Offer ends 3/29/20 at 11:59 PM ET and does not apply to prior purchases or select items with surcharges. Offer not available in our retail stores and subject to change or cancellation without notice. Void where prohibited.
Heavenly Bodies Jewelry
Inspired by The Met's most popular exhibition ever, our Heavenly Bodies–inspired jewelry brings timeless grandeur to your accessory collection.
- Coptic Cross Pendant Necklace, Rock Crystal$185.00$185.00
- Coptic Cross Earrings, Rock Crystal$95.00$95.00
- Coptic Cross Pendant Necklace, Black Jasper$185.00$185.00
- Coptic Cross Earrings, Black Jasper$95.00$95.00
- "Mystical Rose" Rose Quartz Rosary Necklace$125.00|$75.00$75.00
- Angel Stud Earrings$62.50|$37.50$37.50
- Black Cross Bracelet$49.00|$35.00$35.00
- Black Cross Pendant Choker$37.50|$22.50$22.50
- Royal Shield Charm Bracelet$87.50|$52.50$52.50
- Crowned Skull Y-Necklace with Crossbones$125.00|$75.00$75.00
- Gemstone Pattern Bangle, Narrow$50.00$50.00
- Eagle Stud Earrings$62.50|$37.50$37.50
- Winged Ox Stud Earrings$62.50|$37.50$37.50
- Crossbones Necklace$87.50|$52.50$52.50
- Mixed Cross Drop Earrings$75.00|$37.50$37.50
Shop exhibition jewelry inspired by Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination at The Metropolitan Museum of Art and preserve the unmatched beauty of one of the most popular museum exhibitions in American history. The Costume Institute produced this unprecedented presentation of papal vestments on loan from the Sistine Chapel, together with ensembles from the early 20th century to the present. Fashions on view in the Museum's Byzantine medieval galleries and at The Met Cloisters illuminated the profound influences of devotional motifs and practices. The Met Store invites you to discover crosses, rosaries, pendants, earrings, rings, and more inspired by devotional art, by master goldsmith Donna Distefano, NYC jewelry house Laruicci, and other makers.