Friends & Family:
Save 20% sitewide with code FFAUG. See details.
Fashion History Books
- Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination$65.00|$50.00$50.00
- Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty$50.00$50.00
- Rei Kawakubo/Comme des Garcons: Art of the In-Between$50.00|$40.00$40.00
- Irving Penn: Centennial$75.00$75.00
- Charles James: Beyond Fashion$50.00$50.00
- Jewels by JAR$40.00$40.00
- Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology$50.00|$40.00$40.00
- FASHION IS...$16.95$16.95
- 100 Dresses$24.95$24.95
- Goddess: The Classical Mode$39.95$39.95
- How to Tie a Tie: A Gentleman's Guide to Getting Dressed$12.95$12.95
Since The Met's Costume Institute collection is an international authority on the history of dress, The Met Store stocks a wide selection of beautiful fashion-history books. From exhibition catalogues to monographs on individual designers to books on eras and movements, these sumptuously illustrated volumes help anyone who loves in fashion get even more well-rounded.