Think exaggerated. Think extravagant. Think Camp: Notes on Fashion. Shop the show.
Coffee Table Art Books
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art: Masterpiece Paintings$75.00$75.00
- The Lamps of Louis Comfort Tiffany$35.00$35.00
- The Monet Cookbook: Recipes From Giverny$35.00$35.00
- The Hermitage Collections$100.00$100.00
- Jewels by JAR$40.00$40.00
- Maiolica: Italian Renaissance Ceramics$75.00$75.00
- Charles James: Beyond Fashion$50.00$50.00
- Valentin de Boulogne: Beyond Caravaggio$65.00$65.00
- The Louvre: All the Paintings$75.00$75.00
- Islamic Arms and Armor in The Metropolitan Museum of Art$85.00$85.00
Offering one of the largest selections of art books anywhere in the world, The Met Store is an essential source for exhibition catalogues and coffee-table books. Whether you’re interested in Old Masters, contemporary creators, the art of ancient civilizations, fashion, or just about any other cultural topic, you’ll find a sumptuous volume (or several) to treasure and display for years. These are books are almost too beautiful to read. Almost.