Introducing new flat-rate shipping of $7.95. See details.
- Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination$65.00$65.00
- Delacroix Drawings: The Karen B. Cohen Collection$30.00$30.00
- Painted in Mexico: 1700–1790 Pinxit Mexici$85.00$85.00
- European Porcelain in The Metropolitan Museum of Art$65.00$65.00
- Metropolitan Museum Journal: Volume 52, 2017$75.00$75.00
- Chippendale's Director: A Manifesto of Furniture Design$14.95$14.95
- Dangerous Beauty: Medusa in Classical Art$14.95$14.95
- Diamond Mountains: Travel & Nostalgia in Korean Art$45.00$45.00
- The Silver Caesars: A Renaissance Mystery$50.00$50.00
The Met Store offers the largest selection of art books in New York—and we ship all over the world, too. Shop our new books and latest arrivals, from exhibition catalogues to artist monographs, kid's titles, fashion-history publications, and much more—and add a bit more art to your bookshelves.